Middle .Net Developer
Client is active as Healthcare specialist, delivering simulation hardware and software for institutions around the world. They have built a simulation device where specialists can train new tools, new skills in a variety of healthcare area’s. They build the hardware and software in-house, through 3d printing, prototyping and hands-on development. You will be responsible for adding new features to the backend and the front end applications, perform maintenance tasks and improve performance and scalability. The company is looking for like-minded, enthusiastic individuals who like to be involved in building new technologies together with tech driven colleagues. Do you like to be part of this journey and help further develop your career and their
products? We are looking for you!
Backend development (server, cloud server)
- C#, .NET Core 3.1 (will migrate to a newer version at some point)
- Controller, Services Workers for: controlling simulators, student registration, sending emails and more…
- Data is stored in json files (might need to migrate to mongoDB at some point)
- Using the Razor pages for a (simplistic) dashboard (running updates and backup)
- Linux server, Ubuntu Mini with micro Kubernetes for running & updating our docker images. (4 docker images)
- Docker images are built by Azure Devops
- You work with the principles SOLID, KISS, DRY
- Solid Knowledge of object-oriented programming
Frontend development (iPad)
- Ionic (Angular) app running on iPad.
- Angular, typescript, css etc.
- ThreeJS for displaying 3D models
Other simulator software
- Unity3D gaming engine (C#) for simulator
- Realtime software C++ for haptics
- Customer focussed
- We work iteratively (improving features over time)
- Also maintain / cleanup existing code, not always juno on the new cool features.
- If regular visits are possible to our office in The Netherlands (to stay connected with the team) then that would be a huge pre.
- Agile manifesto (https://agilemanifesto.org)
We will offer you:
- Experienced, open-minded, professional teams
- Nice work environment where you work with Friends
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- Work from the office and remotely
- Fresh and Tasty Coffee, Tea and Cookies
- Courses of English
- Five-days working week
- Health Insurance & Multisport Program
- Flexible Office hours, depending on the project
- Paid vacation (21 working days) and sick leave
- Career Planning, Development and Training
- Lots of company activities
Interested to join this cool and innovative project? Send us your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
Know someone who is perfect for the job?
You can refer a friend and benefit from our referral program.
Why work at PROBEGIN?
Find out why PROBEGIN is a great place to work.