Do you have an excellent office management experience?This role will offer lots of opportunities and progression to someone who demonstrates results orientation, the drive and willingness to learn. You will take ownership of running the office smoothly, helping and building a positive work environment where people can thrive.
- Managing the day to day running of the office
- Develop office administration annual action plan for senior management and deliver reports on progress
- Plan and manage annual office budget
- Develop and implement administrative documentation and reporting system to provide clarity and order of office management process flow
- Maintain the condition of the office as a comfortable working place and arrange necessary repairs
- Research preference of team members for office environment novelty and implement innovations to make office space more interesting and attractive
- Create annual Events calendar/budget. Organize company events
- Order equipment, stationary, food and furniture to ensure smooth timely provision of goods needed
- Run office management satisfaction surveys for organization and act upon findings
- Make monthly purchase plan to ensure all needed goods in time
- Supervising and monitoring the work of cleaning staff
- Bring up ideas and ensure constant improvement of office management process organization in terms of quality and budget
- Negotiate with suppliers for most beneficial deals to provide timely and quality procurement
- A minimum of 1 year office management experience or similar positions
- Organizational skills, problem-solving and attention to detail are critical
- A self-starter, you believe yourself to be people oriented, creative, fun, good humored and approachable
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize, follow-up, and bring to a successful conclusion
- Excellent time management skills
- Effective problem solving and interpersonal skills, with a focus on teamwork and customer service
- Ability to perform in a flexible and changing work environment
- Skilled in negotiating prices and contracts
- Managing third party/supplier/landlord relationships effectively
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Required to be Upper Intermediate in English, both written and spoken
We will offer you:
- Experienced, open-minded, professional teams
- Unique working environment with like-minded professionals
- Nice work environment where you work with Friends
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- Fresh and Tasty Coffee, Tea and Cookies
- Courses of English
- Five-day working week
- Health Insurance & Multisport Program
- Flexible Office hours, depending on the project
- Paid vacation (21 working days) and sick leave
- Career Planning, Development and Training
- Lots of company activities
Interested in this cool job?
Send us your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Know someone who is perfect for the job?
You can refer a friend and benefit from our referral program.
Why work at PROBEGIN?
Find out why PROBEGIN is a great place to work.