Our client is a start-up/scale-up, based near Amsterdam – The Netherlands.This start-up is an international online event management platform, similar like Eventbrite. The platform is a
large event management system, where people can organize events from beginning to end. The platform has CRM, Finance, Merchandising, Events & Ticketing, Scanning, Mobile apps, Web apps and many other functionalities.
Together with your team members, you will work new features, integrations and implement new technologies.Also you will work on projects for the integration other services, from strategic partners.The full platform is running on workers/microservices in dockers & kubernetes, front end and back endseparated. We have a high focus on security as well as performance of the platform.
You will also work closely with the front end teams, quality assurance and UI/UX designers As a team together we work on the development of core components for the platform. The team consists out of 15 specialists, which are all dedicated to making this project a great success.
- At least 2 – 3 years Experience with PHP
- Bright mind and strong work drive, drive to perform and grow
- Good knowledge and experience in OOP
- Clean and Clear coding
- You have experience with Docker
- Working experience with the following Tools: Git, JIRA
- Experience with workers/microservices
- 2+ years of business project experience
- Professional attitude and work ethics
- Intermediate English or higher
We will offer you:
- Experienced and professional teams
- Nice working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Nice work environment where you work with Friends
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package
- Fresh and Tasty Coffee, Tea and Cookies
- Courses of English
- Five-days working week
- Health Insurance & Multisport Program
- Work from office and/or work remotely
- Paid vacation (21 working days) and sick leave
- Career Planning, Development and Training
- Lots of company activities
Interested to join this cool and innovative project? Send us your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Know someone who is perfect for the job?
You can refer a friend and benefit from our referral program.
Why work at PROBEGIN?
Find out why PROBEGIN is a great place to work.