Senior Azure DevOps Engineer
We are expanding our DevOps team and looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer.
- Design, develop and implement solutions that improve the stability, scalability, availability and latency for our Clients.
- Solve problems and incidents that impact our employees experience and build solutions and automation to prevent them from happening again;
- Identify and reduce technical debt by building, enhancing and maintaining tooling and scripts to automate repetitive tasks;
- Manage issues proactively, monitor user experience and identify opportunities to automate remediation of issues;
- Focus on creating structural solutions instead of workarounds;
- Use automated processes to create integrations between multiple applications and services, both on premise and in the cloud;
- Build automated processes for effective monitoring and alerting;
- Create system health/performance dashboards to provide both high level and detailed views into monitored services;
- Collaborate in the design and development of business-critical systems to meet user needs and respond to/anticipate on technological advancements
- 5+ years’ experience in working with an Operations/DevOps team
- 2+ years’ experience in designing and building distributed systems on Azure
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Strong knowledge of Linux and network, TCP/IP, CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with GO, Python
- Experience with tools like Chef, Jenkins, Ansible
- Broad Experience with Microsoft and certification is a plus
- Ability to work independently and with little direct supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a team player
- Superior problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
We will offer you:
- Experienced, open-minded, professional teams
- Unique work environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Nice work environment where you work with Friends
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- Fresh and Tasty Coffee, Tea and Cookies
- Courses of English
- Five-day working week
- Health Insurance & Multisport Program
- Flexible Office hours, depending on the project
- Paid vacation (21 working days) and sick leave
- Career Planning, Development and Training
- Lots of company activities
Interested to join this cool and innovative project? Send us your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Know someone who is perfect for the job?
You can refer a friend and benefit from our referral program.
Why work at PROBEGIN?
Find out why PROBEGIN is a great place to work.