Medior Vue.JS developer
About the project
Our client is a Dutch company which is the market leader in their industry.
The application needs to be re-written from scratch in the latest tech stack and additional features will be added continuously. The software gets and pushes data from several other applications and processes the data for reporting and workforce processes. We will use the latest Vue.js 3 version and after the first phase also a mobile app will be built to service over 200 people working with the software. The application has a broad range of services and functionalities and is used intensively.
Open API (Swagger) Docker, MySQL, Bash, Bitbucket, CI/CD pipelines, code styling/analysis tools. You will work with a skilled backend developer and you will have all the necessary documentation and endpoints for your work.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing the front-end part of the application, according to the functional requirements
- Analyzing and following business requirements
- Work according to the planning process and deliver based on estimations
- Communicating directly with the Dutch client on a daily basis, in English
- Create clean and clear code and
We are happy to meet you when you have:
- 2+ years of experience with front end development (Vue.js)
- You have a detailed view on design and work accurately
- Experience with Vue3 (Vue Router, Vuex, Vuetify, Vue CLI), HTML/CSS, Bootstrap, Vite, NoSQL (IndexedDB Api), Git/GitLab, WebSocket, Chart.js, code styling/analysis tools.
- Knowledge of commonly accepted software design principles (design patterns, anti-patterns, refactoring, OOP, SOLID, DRY etc);
- You speak English good enough to communicate directly with team members in Netherlands
We will offer you:
- Experienced, open-minded, professional teams
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Possibility for Certifications and professional growth
- Working with and for top 100 companies
- Fresh and Tasty Coffee, Tea and Cookies
- Courses of English
- Five-days working week
- Health Insurance & Multisport Program
- Flexible Office hours, depending on the project
- Paid vacation (21 working days) and sick leave
- Career Planning, Development and Training
- Lots of company activities
Interested to join this cool and innovative project? Send us your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
Know someone who is perfect for the job?
You can refer a friend and benefit from our referral program.
You might also like
Why work at PROBEGIN?
Find out why PROBEGIN is a great place to work.