Middle DevOps Engineer
We are looking to expend our DevOps team with a Middle DevOps Engineer.
You will work on both internal and external projects to optimize and seamlessly connect cloud, mobile, data, repo’s, social media and other assets with each other. You will be working in a dynamic environment where you need to deal with legacy systems, SaaS systems and state of the art platforms for our clients.
- Ensure proper maintenance, updates and configuration of existing CI/CM systems
- Supporting local and customer side environments
- Develop and maintain deploy and delivery processes
- Actively detect and fix issues on environments like networks, services, storage, servers, security
- Write and modify automation scripts on behalf of DTAP streets
- Perform configuration and administration task for several teams and clients, planned and ad hoc
- Write and maintain clear documentation, configuration and troubleshooting tips for the internal wiki
- Perform recurring tasks and agree task deadlines for ad hoc tasks with PM / DM.
- At least 2 years experience as DevOps Engineer / SysAdmin
- Strong knowledge of Linux and network, TCP/IP, CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes
- Scripting in Bash, Python
- Experience with Chef, Jenkins, Ansible
- Experience with AWS
- MySQL, MongoDB, MemSQL
- ElasticSearch, Redis, Scala is nice to have experience
We will offer you:
- Experienced, open-minded, professional teams
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Nice work environment where you work with Friends
- Remote work opportunities
- Five-days working week
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Paid vacation (21 working days)
- 15 working days of paid sick leaves per year
- Company legal and accounting support
Interested to join this cool and innovative project? Send us your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Know someone who is perfect for the job?
You can refer a friend and benefit from our referral program.
You might also like
Why work at PROBEGIN?
Find out why PROBEGIN is a great place to work.