Middle PHP Developer
We are looking for a skilled, trustworthy and dedicated mid-level PHP developer for one of our clients – a leading security company in the Netherlands. You will be working closely with your colleagues on new projects, new features and interesting projects where technologies come together.
The focus will be on security and business logic, as well as prevention tools, scanning and larger commercial projects where complicated and secured logic is implemented. Your role as back-end developer is to cooperate in various projects, together with your colleagues and integrate new features into existing logic, as well as building projects from scratch.
- Good knowledge and experience in PHP – Laravel
- Knowledge and experience in REST & SOAP
- Understanding of oAuth & SAML protocols
- Knowledge and experience in MySQL
- Linux and server related experience & knowledge is a plus
- Experience in Scrum/Agile
- Minimum of 2 year commercial experience
- Experience in the compliance of rules and high level of security measures
- PHP Storm (or equivalent) usage and other tools to keep the code as clean and clear as possible
- A good eye for details and being able to see the whole picture at the same time
- Upper Intermediate or higher level of English
We will offer you:
- Experienced, open-minded, professional teams
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Nice work environment where you work with Friends
- Remote work opportunities
- Five-days working week
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Paid vacation (21 working days)
- 15 working days of paid sick leaves per year
- Company legal and accounting support
Interested to join this cool and innovative project? Send us your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
Know someone who is perfect for the job?
You can refer a friend and benefit from our referral program.
You might also like
Why work at PROBEGIN?
Find out why PROBEGIN is a great place to work.