Middle QA Engineer
QA Engineer wanted for a full-time position in Lviv office, working directly for a fast growing company located near Amsterdam. We are looking for QA, a person who has at least 2 years of experience, can manage QA processes, including writing of use and test cases, read and suggest improvements for the functional and technical documentation of the platform, speak to the client and be a proactive part of our team. The preferred candidate has knowledge of and experience in, translating Business needs to Project requirements. Together with the Manager Development, you will determine the correct path and translate business needs in documentation templates, write user stories and use cases.
- At least 2 years experience as Quality Assurance Engineer
- Experience with Scrum/Agile principles is a must
- Able to convert business needs to Business Requirements Documentation,
With the use of existing templates
- Able to work independently and distribute tasks to your developers
- Experience in writing functional and technical documentation
- Linux, Git, RDBMS and noSQL (at least basics)
- Client and Solution Driven, able to think and act out of the box
- Experience in working with KPI’s
- Good English both written and oral
- Punctuality, eagerness to learn, self-driven, self-organised, strong sense of responsibility, analytical yet creative mind and ability to cope with time pressure.
- Drive to grow to QA Automation
We will offer you:
- Experienced, open-minded, professional teams
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Nice work environment where you work with Friends
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- Fresh and Tasty Coffee, Tea and Cookies
- Courses of English
- Five-days working week
- Health Insurance & Multisport Program
- Flexible Office hours, depending on the project
- Paid vacation (21 working days) and sick leave
- Career Planning, Development and Training
- Lots of company activities
Interested to join this cool and innovative project? Send us your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Know someone who is perfect for the job?
You can refer a friend and benefit from our referral program.
Why work at PROBEGIN?
Find out why PROBEGIN is a great place to work.