Node.js – TypeScript Developer
Our client is a leading and innovative service company. With several labels where they sell a diverse range of services, in hosting, automotive and energy sectors, using state of the art technology. The company is driven by young professionals, eager to develop new products and realize new ideas on their modern platform. You will have a great deal of independence, possibility to bring new ideas and work closely together with professional team members.
Another big plus is regular business trips to the Netherlands (at least 3 – 4 times per year for long periods). In such a way, you can work closely with the team(s) at HQ and become a real part of family culture. Teams are blended, which means several cultures and disciplines work together in product teams. Team rotates regularly as well as the projects you’re working on. Within the team there is a real DO-Mentality. Your colleagues are self-driven, flexible and work closely together on a diverse range of projects. It’s a big challenge to work on high variability, high traffic environments. Being able to deal with some pressure from time to time, should give you an energy boost.
So, if you like to work with the latest tech stack, enjoy building modern technology together with an inspiring CTO, eager to show your creative ideas and solve complex situations by working closely with your colleagues, get in touch with us and apply now!
- At least 5 years IT professional
- Node.js / Typescript experience is a big plus
- React.js / Vue.js can be a nice to have
- GraphQL, Protobuff
- You have experience working with Docker
- Experience with Event based Architecture
- Strong work drive, drive to perform and grow
- You have a sense of humor and a positive mindset
- Clean and Clear coding
- Working experience with the following Tools: Git, JIRA
- Professional attitude and work ethics
- Strong English
We will offer you:
- Experienced, open-minded, professional teams
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Nice work environment where you work with Friends
- Remote work opportunities
- Five-days working week
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Paid vacation (21 working days)
- 15 working days of paid sick leaves per year
- Company legal and accounting support
Interested to join this cool and innovative project? Send us your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Know someone who is perfect for the job?
You can refer a friend and benefit from our referral program.
Why work at PROBEGIN?
Find out why PROBEGIN is a great place to work.