Business Process Improvement Specialist
We are looking for a specialist in the field of Business Process Improvement.
Your focus will be internally driven to analyse, design, improve and document currently defined and undefined Business Processes. You will work closely with Stakeholders and content experts, to collect, structure and (re-)determine Processes, Procedures and Work instructions for departments.
You will use a framework of documents and design the blueprint for a new enterprise software solution.
You will map business opportunities suitable for automation, enriching with information and make it possible each department has measurable processes by the end of each project. While implementing ongoing performance methods like Lean Six Sigma and Agile, you prepare each department for ISO standards 9001:2015 and 27001/2, with the goal to have the entire company certified.
- Analyse, design, improve and document currently defined and undefined Business Processes;
- Ensure a uniform writing style, documenting format and structural approach to each Process, Procedure and Work instruction
- Follow the ISO standards, checklists and document formats suitable to ensure a certification proof organisation;
- Setup and maintain a Quality Management system
- Collect and document key information in a manner readable to non-experts
- Design process flows for each individual process, as well as chain processes they belong to.
- Collect (technical) requirements for each process, write use cases and user stories for each process to be automated or digitalized
- Interview and engage team members of each department to document all processes in a team driven manner
- Coordinate and monitor on time delivery of input for Processes, Procedures, Work Instructions
- 3+ years’ experience in working as a Process Specialist
- Knowledge and Experience in analysing, designing, improving and documenting processes in a dynamic environment
- Excellent English, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to engage people and deliver high quality documentation
- Experience with and understanding of standardization, efficiency and quality methods, like ISO, Lean, Six Sigma, Agile etc.
- Knowledge and Experience in signaling automation chances and writing basic business oriented documentation
- Being able to perfectly work independently as well as to work in a team
- Experience in communication on all levels in the organisation, including Management.
We will offer you:
- Experienced, open-minded, professional teams
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Nice work environment where you work with Friends
- Remote work opportunities
- Five-days working week
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Paid vacation (21 working days)
- 15 working days of paid sick leaves per year
- Company legal and accounting support
Interested in this cool job?
Send us your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
Know someone who is perfect for the job?
You can refer a friend and benefit from our referral program.
Why work at PROBEGIN?
Find out why PROBEGIN is a great place to work.