Delivery Manager Lviv
As a Delivery Manager you will be accountable for operational and business unit management, financial and resource management, project execution supervision, building partnership and engagement with new clients, and working with existing customers to achieve the highest levels of cooperation, productivity and results. Together with Dutch Management you will lead (a part of) the development center in Lviv.
- Lead and supervise the delivery of multiple project teams at the same time, manage several project managers;
- Lead the preparation process of customer proposals and statements of work;
- Single point of responsibility over any delivery related matters, including escalations, upsells, ramp-downs, etc.
- Value Chain Management, process responsible
- Manage customer expectations and relationship;
- Address customer’s issues, identify and manage engagement risks;
- Financial and contractual responsibility for accounts profitability
- Explore additional business opportunities and drive future business through quality results
- Generate visible added value that company delivers to the client by suggestion of innovative solutions to business problems/processes that leverage technology to provide marketing differentiation, efficiency improvements, and better user experiences;
- Be responsible for quality and quantity of the resources required to successful implementation of the assigned projects and for optimizing the utilization of those resources;
- People management including mentoring, managing and developing project team members;
- Ensure Human Resources policies and procedures are communicated and executed according to the policies.
Required Experience and Skills
- 4+ years of experience as a Delivery Manager, preferably in IT domain
- Experience in managing multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Knowledgeable in software design, development, test and delivery methodologies
- Excellent judgement, interpersonal communication, analytical, and negotiation skills
- Strong people management and client relationship skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field
We will offer you:
- Experienced, open-minded, professional teams
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Nice work environment where you work with Friends
- Remote work opportunities
- Five-days working week
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Paid vacation (21 working days)
- 15 working days of paid sick leaves per year
- Company legal and accounting support
Know someone who is perfect for the job?
You can refer a friend and benefit from our referral program.
Why work at PROBEGIN?
Find out why PROBEGIN is a great place to work.