Executive Assistant – CEO
For our Lviv Office we are looking for an Executive Assistant for our CEO. You work closely with our Management Team and support on him optimally. We are working in a fast growing company, where we aim for high service and quality through our services. An expanding company needs highly focused and stress-proof individuals, who can work independantly and self-driven. You will work closely with different colleagues to establish and ensure smooth administrative procedures. You are ‘the spider in the web for our Management Team. Our office environment is fast-paced, multicultural and requires the ability to multitask and manage competing priorities as we continue to grow the business.
- Preparing Meeting Agenda for the CEO, record and manage meeting minutes and creater reports and presentations
- Handle tasks of the CEO through the Group
- Working closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him perfectly informed and ensure that given commitments and responsibilites are follow-up on time and accurate
- Prepare documents, emails and official letters on behalf of the CEO
- Organize meetings, business trips and make sure all information for those trips are gathered and prepared for the CEO so he will always have access to all important information when needed
- Perform and accomplish ad hoc tasks given by the CEO
- Prepare, collect and notulate for MT meeting all needed information and distribute before and after the meetings the notules.
- Administrate information, files, documents and reports for the CEO
- Act as first-line of communication for CEO
- Advanced level of English, both written and oral
- At least 2 years of experience as a Personal Assistant in IT market on C-Level
- Knowledge of main office administrator responsibilities, procedures
- Strong experience and knowledge of the Google Office- Suite (Excel, Email, Word and Presentations)
- You are trustworthy, have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to professionally interactive with diverse personalities and strong work ethitcs
- You are a people person, ability to create and maintain strong relationships
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Your excellent at problem preventing and problem solving, strong analytical skills to compare and evaluate data and you can make decisions for the CEO to assure the best for him and the company.
- Prioritizing skills and ability to keep track of your tasks and work
- Creative and self-starting
- No 9 to 5 mentality
We will offer you
- Experienced, open-minded, professional teams
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Nice work environment where you work with Friends
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits program
- Fresh and Tasty Coffee, Tea and Cookies
- Courses of English
- Five-days working week
- Health Insurance & Multisport Program
- Flexible Office hours, depending on the project
- Paid vacation (21 working days) and sick leave
- Career Planning, Development and Training
- Lots of company activities
Interested to join this cool job? Send us your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Know someone who is perfect for the job?
You can refer a friend and benefit from our referral program.
Why work at PROBEGIN?
Find out why PROBEGIN is a great place to work.