Middle Android Developer
Our client – an experienced software development company, based near Amsterdam, developing innovative healthcare solutions. Working on different projects with complex datasets and processes, making them easy to use. As an Android Developer, you know how to build custom solutions effortlessly, help delivering innovative solutions on the R&D department. The team consists of strong and self-driven members, all dedicated into making each project to a success. You will work on creating and developing innovate solutions for the healthcare, using IoT, machine learning and other new technologies, to solve practical and complicated situations for people in need of healthcare.
- At least 2 years Experience with building Android Apps (Native)
- Knowledge of other languages, like JS, HTML, CSS etc.
- Experience with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and higher
- Experience with DVCS (Git, JIRA)
- Experience with SOLID, KISS, DRY
- Understanding of core Android constructs (Layouts, Widgets, Views, Services, Activities and Fragments)
- Experience with design patterns such as MVC, Singleton etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning
- Understanding of Android unit testing frameworks (JUnit, Robolectric, etc.
- Advanced Java OO knowledge (abstract classes, interfaces, anonymous classes, etc.)
- Experience with libraries (Play services, Maps, etc.)
- Design-minded attention to user interface implementation
- Professional attitude and work ethics
- Good level of English
We will offer you:
- Experienced, open-minded, professional teams
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Nice work environment where you work with Friends
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- Fresh and Tasty Coffee, Tea and Cookies
- Courses of English
- Five-days working week
- Health Insurance & Multisport Program
- Flexible Office hours, depending on the project
- Paid vacation (21 working days) and sick leave
- Career Planning, Development and Training
- Lots of company activities
Interested to join this cool and innovative project? Send us your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Know someone who is perfect for the job?
You can refer a friend and benefit from our referral program.
Why work at PROBEGIN?
Find out why PROBEGIN is a great place to work.