Senior – iOS Developer
Our client – an experienced software development company, based near Amsterdam, developing innovative healthcare solutions. Working on different projects with complex datasets and processes, making them easy to use. As an iOS Developer, you know how to build custom solutions effortlessly, help delivering innovative solutions on the R&D department. The team consists of strong and self-driven members, all dedicated into making each project to a success. You will work on creating and developing innovate solutions for the healthcare, using IoT, machine learning and other new technologies, to solve practical and complicated situations for people in need of healthcare.
- At least 3 – 4 years Experience with building iOS Apps (Native)
- Knowledge of other languages, like JS, HTML, CSS etc.
- Solid understanding and experience of Objective-C
- Experience with Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with DVCS (Git, JIRA)
- Experience with SOLID, KISS, DRY
- Experience with design patterns such as MVC, Singleton etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning
- Strong understanding of common backend system integration/web services, memory management, both with and without ARC, and multitasking techniques with potential areas of risk
- Experience with multiple Apple-provided frameworks, such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, Core Text, Core Audio, and SpriteKit. Including, adaptable layouts and extensive use of Autolayout in both code and Interface Builder
- Design-minded attention to user interface implementation
- Professional attitude and work ethics
- Good level of English
We will offer you:
- Experienced, open-minded, professional teams
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Nice work environment where you work with Friends
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- Fresh and Tasty Coffee, Tea and Cookies
- Courses of English
- Five-days working week
- Health Insurance & Multisport Program
- Flexible Office hours, depending on the project
- Paid vacation (21 working days) and sick leave
- Career Planning, Development and Training
- Lots of company activities
Interested to join this cool and innovative project? Send us your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Know someone who is perfect for the job?
You can refer a friend and benefit from our referral program.
Why work at PROBEGIN?
Find out why PROBEGIN is a great place to work.