Python / Django Developer
Ever wondered how your Python code can help a mayor tailer market? Users of your made system all over the world? And yes, we’re talking about Europe, North America and Asia. Our, and so your client is one of the biggest international textile production companies, and needs your help to create and support a system to help him in their process.
Join our team
Are you the Python / Django developer to improve and extend our team? As a new team member you will be involved in the implementation of new functionalities for an existing Django based platform, writing unit tests and developing the REST API.
Join our super friendly team and together tackle this, and possibly other challenging projects, to improve your personal and technological development. The team will consist of 3 self-driven professionals in Lviv, 7 in the Netherlands and 1 in Poland. Do you have what it takes, what are you waiting for?
Your technical knowledge so far:
- Have a minimum of 2 years of commercial experience with Python/Django
- Have experience in Linux Shell and have a good understanding of Linux OS
- Also have database knowledge, and the ability to write complex ORM queries.
- And you can understand the difference between ORM and plain SQL,
- Have a strong knowledge of OOP
- Knowing Flask, SCSS, React, Redux, Docker, Webpack is a big plus
- Are able to solve complex problems
- Have a good eye for detail
- Develop and extend large Django based applications with REST API
- Writing unit test
- Integrating 3rd party solutions in the application
- Checking code on quality
- Writing clean PEP8 compliant code
- Meeting with team members
- Communicating directly to client on a daily basis
We will offer you:
- Experienced, open-minded, professional teams
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Regular Business Trips to the Netherlands
- Nice work environment where you work with Friends
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- Fresh and Tasty Coffee, Tea and Cookies
- Courses of English
- Five-days working week
- Health Insurance & Multisport Program
- Flexible Office hours, depending on the project
- Paid vacation (21 working days) and sick leave
- Career Planning, Development and Training
- Lots of company activities
- Work hard, play hard
Know someone who is perfect for the job?
You can refer a friend and benefit from our referral program.
Why work at PROBEGIN?
Find out why PROBEGIN is a great place to work.