Senior DevOps Engineer
We are looking to expend our DevOps team with a Senior DevOps Engineer. You will work on both internal and external projects to optimize and seamlessly connect cloud, mobile, data, repo’s, social media and other assets with each other. You will be working in a dynamic environment where you need to deal with legacy systems, SaaS systems and state of the art platforms for our clients.
- Design, develop and implement solutions that improve the stability, scalability, availability and latency for our Clients.
- Solve problems and incidents that impact our employees experience and build solutions and automation to prevent them from happening again;
- Identify and reduce technical debt by building, enhancing and maintaining tooling and scripts to automate repetitive tasks;
- Manage issues proactively, monitor user experience and identify opportunities to automate remediation of issues;
- Focus on creating structural solutions instead of workarounds;
- Use automated processes to create integrations between multiple applications and services, both on premise and in the cloud;
- Build automated processes for effective monitoring and alerting;
- Create system health/performance dashboards to provide both high level and detailed views into monitored services;
- Collaborate in the design and development of business-critical systems to meet user needs and respond to/anticipate on technological advancements
- 5+ years of experience working in an Operations/DevOps team
- 2+ years experience designing and building distributed systems on AWS
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Strong knowledge of Linux and network, TCP/IP, CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with GO, Python
- Experience with tools like Chef, Jenkins, Ansible
- Broad Experience with AWS and Certification is a plus
- Ability to work independently and with little direct supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a team player
- Superior problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
We will offer you:
- Experienced, open-minded, professional teams
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Nice work environment where you work with Friends
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- Fresh and Tasty Coffee, Tea and Cookies
- Courses of English
- Five-days working week
- Health Insurance & Multisport Program
- Flexible Office hours, depending on the project
- Paid vacation (21 working days) and sick leave
- Career Planning, Development and Training
- Lots of company activities
Interested in this cool job? Send us your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Know someone who is perfect for the job?
You can refer a friend and benefit from our referral program.
Why work at PROBEGIN?
Find out why PROBEGIN is a great place to work.