Strong Middle Node.js Developer
Our client – an experienced software development company, working for industry leaders on innovative, dynamic and interesting projects. The project is an broadly developed, high load and high volume system, you will be participating into the development of this very dynamic and challenging projects across different competences. The teams is multi-disciplined and you will work together. Teams will be changed after completion of each project, so you will always have challenging work. Working on Projects in several industry fields, with the latest technology possible, big data sets in a challenging environment.
- At least 1 year Experience in Node.js, more experience is better
- Experience with Typescript
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, XML
- You prefer node.js but can also handle React from time to time.
- Understanding MariaDB
- Clean and Clear Coding
- Good understanding of MVC
- Strong work drive, drive to perform and grow
- Good knowledge and experience of building OOP
- Working experience with the following Tools: Git, JIRA, Confluence
- Experience with and knowledge of Microservice architecture
- 3+ years of business project experience
- Professional attitude and work ethics
- Good level of English
We will offer you:
- Experienced, open-minded, professional teams
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Nice work environment where you work with Friends
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- Fresh and Tasty Coffee, Tea and Cookies
- Courses of English
- Five-days working week
- Health Insurance & Multisport Program
- Flexible Office hours, depending on the project
- Paid vacation (21 working days) and sick leave
- Career Planning, Development and Training
- Lots of company activities
Interested to join this cool and innovative project? Send us your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Know someone who is perfect for the job?
You can refer a friend and benefit from our referral program.
You might also like
Why work at PROBEGIN?
Find out why PROBEGIN is a great place to work.