This is an amazing opening for a strong and solution driven Systems Administrator. If you are looking for a position where you will actively be involved in the management of the server infrastructure and network as well as ensuring the security and availability of the infrastructure, if you are creative enough to deliver perfect maintainable solutions in a various amount of environments, hurry up to join us.
- Work in a Multi-disciplinary team responsible for the common result
- Manage a wide variety of systems, products and platforms from clients
- Be responsible for monitoring, log analysis, and performance metrics
- You will participate in on-call rotations and work effectively and collaboratively during site outages
- You have a thorough appreciation for application, data, and network security
- Complete users support on a daily basis for current team
- Perform user support (prepare new workplaces, process requests from users, manage updates)
- Maintain network equipment including switches, firewall and wireless AP
- Provide proactive maintenance and back up strategy of web servers
- Provide routine hardware support for office equipment
- Support security and fingerprint system in the office
- Implement and maintain notifications, monitoring and backup strategy of critical services
- You are used to working with KPI’s and able to switch and prioritize
- 2-3 years of experience on similar position
- You have experience building, migration and maintaining production web applications.
- You have a super solid foundation in the basics: web servers, databases, systems and configuration management (Bash scripting)
- You have a strong familiarity with AWS/cloud services, NoSQL, Redis, and near real-time search.
- You have a strong familiarity with Linux system administration concepts.
- Hands on experience designing and implementing CI/CD solutions with Jenkins,TeamCity etc
- Experience with Containerization (Kubernets, Docker etc.) and building valuable systems, automate important processes
- You have strong familiarity with networking concepts and security principles. Preferably be familiar with FortiGate Firewall, Cisco Smart Switch
- You have a broad and in depth knowledge of your technology stack and you’re open to learn, apply and grow.
- You have excellent communication skills and the willingness to share your expertise.
- You are pragmatic and sensible in your approach to problem solving
We will offer you:
- Experienced, open-minded, professional teams
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Nice work environment where you work with Friends
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- Fresh and Tasty Coffee, Tea and Cookies
- Courses of English
- Five-day working week
- Health Insurance & Multisport Program
- Flexible Office hours, depending on the project
- Paid vacation (21 working days) and sick leave
- Career Planning, Development and Training
- Lots of company activities
Interested to join this cool and innovative project? Send us your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
Know someone who is perfect for the job?
You can refer a friend and benefit from our referral program.
Why work at PROBEGIN?
Find out why PROBEGIN is a great place to work.