Technical Support Specialist
Our Client, an international specialist in data insights and solutions, is servicing its European Clients from its head office in the Netherlands. Together we are delivering services of high quality, whilst advising on key data strategies, analysis and solutions. You will be working on a quality driven, virtual department, specialised in a Data Analytics Platform, which will handle incoming questions, issues and analysis requests for large enterprises, governments with an international character. We are offering a great possibility to develop yourself and further grow your career. You will be working together with a mix of nationalities in a dynamic environment where you will solve interesting challenges, which will drive you to improve your skills and knowledge further.
The first week will consist of training and the first certifications which are mandatory. These training sessions will provide the basic knowledge you need to start working in the team. Once you join the team, more certifications and training, combined with experience will be expected.
Do you have a strong interest in data, how it is generated and how to use it in the Clients best interest? Are you good with analysing information and connecting bits and pieces, exploring possible outcomes and advising Clients? Don’t hesitate any longer and apply to our new open position!
- At least 2 years experience in a quality driven service/support environment
- Your English is of a great level, you speak and write it without effort.
- Affinity with and interest in data, data structures and data analysis
- Understanding of IT infrastructure and Cloud
- Interested and highly driven to grow your knowledge and experience
in the data and IT field
- Analytic and pragmatic
- Highly service oriented
- If you have mastered another language, like French or German, Spanish, that’s a PLUS
- If you have experience with data and system administration, that’s a PLUS
- If you have experience with SQL / RDBMS, that’s a PLUS too.
- Professional attitude and work ethics
- Empathic skills
- You can deal with stress and stressful situations
- Assertive and problem solving
- Enjoy working in a like-minded team
We will offer you:
- Experienced, quality driven, professional teams
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with Clients
- Nice work environment where you work with Friends
- Competitive salary
- Certifications & Training
- Career path to further grow skills
- Excellent benefits
- Fresh and Tasty Coffee, Tea and Cookies
- Courses of English
- Health Insurance & Multisport Program
- Paid vacation (21 working days) and sick leaves
- Career Planning, Development and Training
- Lots of company activities
Interested in joining this Project? Send us your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
Know someone who is perfect for the job?
You can refer a friend and benefit from our referral program.
Why work at PROBEGIN?
Find out why PROBEGIN is a great place to work.