We are responsible for technical support in a wide range of expertises. We give technical support via phone, email and chat, but we also work closely with teams to develop information which helps standardize and optimize knowledge basis, api and technical documentation.
We write user guides, workflows and develop eLearning content and other valuable materials. Working closely with staff departments and client teams, ensuring valuable knowledge and high quality service levels.
What we work on
Our playfield balances between support and quality information. They empower each other, by ensuring clear processes, clear documentation, which result in high level of service oriented support. Support is more then just giving answer to questions or solving problems. We pre-empt problems and strengthen tools with powerful content and materials, focussed on achieving less support pressure, lower costs for our clients, serving with clear content.
- Knowledge basis
- API Documentation
- Technical documentation
- User Guides
- Content for eLearning tools
- Support Q&A tooling
- Professional multi-lingual support
Dynamic Career Opportunities
Working in a dynamic environment, where your opinion and advice can be part of the solution. It also means you continuously evolve and grow, whilst applying everything new into practice.
- Working on projects, ensuring quality outcomes
- Steady growth horizontally and vertically
- Opportunity to learn and grow with the help of digital platforms
- Attend Seminars and Trainings
- Tailored Personal Development Plan
- Active support of your initiatives and ideas
Professional growth means not only technical development. Interpersonal and cultural skills are equally important and the way they are applied into the project environment. It ensures great results, a happy client and great work relations.
- Steady growth, from Junior to Senior Support & Information Engineer
- Team of like-minded professionals around you
- Trusted coach with proven track record
- Fully organized Business Trips
- Participate in Hackathons, Tech Talks and writing blogs
- Work on R&D projects to learn new expertises and technologies
- Work on extra projects
Why work at PROBEGIN?
Find out why PROBEGIN is a great place to work.